|The now-secretive Wuhan Institute of Virology|
Meanwhile British intelligence has recently ascertained that all cell phone traffic to and from the the WIV came to a sudden and complete stop between October 7 and 24.
Although a seventeen day cessation of all cell traffic is not conclusive evidence of anything more, it is highly unusual for an institute that employs large numbers of scientists/workers and would be consistent with a complete shutdown resulting from an accidental release at the pathogen-housing biolab.
Unfortunately all publicly disclosed evidence of a lab leak has so far been circumstantial.
1) The CCP claims the virus broke out at a wet market, but has reopened the country's wet markets for business anyway. Odd policy for a government that has stated such markets have demonstrated the capacity to unleash more pathogens that threaten the survival of all humankind.
2) The CCP claims the coronavirus just happened to break out in the one city that contains China’s only biosafety level 4 laboratory that also coincidentally stores and studies bat coronaviruses—an amazing coincidence given that same city contains 8/10ths of 1% of China’s population and 9/10ths of 1% of China’s land mass
3) A new study from University College London and University of Reunion Island, soon to be published in the “Infections, Genetics, and Evolution” scientific journal, has used worldwide genome sequence analysis to place the first Covid human infection date as early as October 6th. All cell phone traffic in and out of the WIV suddenly ceased on October 7th.
4) The Chinese government began the destruction of documents and evidence as soon as the Wuhan breakout began.
5) Nearly all of the scientists and technicians who were working at the WIV at the time of the outbreak have disappeared, making it impossible for outside investigators to question them.
6) The CCP refused to allow American and other outside scientists into the WIV at the time of the outbreak, and has still refused any outside access six months later.
Or course physical evidence and testimony from key witnesses would be preferable to circumstantial evidence, but the Chinese Communist Party has made that impossible, consistently putting up obstacles and barriers to attempts by outside health and government authorities to ascertain what really happened at the WIV.